Sessions & Programs
These sessions, held in person or by phone / skype, are for individuals and couples who want to experience natural soul care with whatever is happening in their life.
As you pay attention to your inner life, your soul's healing, wisdom and inner guidance becomes more apparent and available to you.
Sessions enable you to...
* really focus on the care flowing from your own soul-life with the expertise of an experienced facilitator.
* receive inner-guidance by learning how to listen and respond to your soul-life & world and be open to spirit.
* strengthen your Self through soul-work so you can live with more love, awareness and inner light.
* give you the time and space to really work with your own issues and goals with direct support.
* enable you to most closely attune with your own soul-life and know how best to co-operate with it.
* help ensure you address any areas that are more challenging to move through on your own.
* bring added safety and support for being with the nature of your relationship together.
* enable the unfolding process of the soul-life of your relationship to be cared for.
* strengthen your access to guidance for your soul-life and relationship, personally and as a couple.
Our Coaching Programs in New Creation Dreaming focus on where you are in your soul life. Your program of 10 weekly sessions or as a retreat is unique to you. Its for experiencing the care of your soul, so we allow it to develop organically as we carefully attend to what is really unfolding in your inner journey. As you listen for the care of your soul you will begin to hear its voice in your own way. Your soul's inner guidance through its connection with the events of your life, nature and spirit will become more apparent and available to you.
During your personal program you progressively receive practices, exercises, guidance and readings for whatever is most appropriate at the time for the area of soul care you have chosen.
Your program is individually designed with you and for you. It creatively unfolds with you each step of your way so that it is soul-centered with where you are and whatever you are experiencing.
Here is a general description of each of the six Soul-Life areas from which your individual Soul-Life Coaching program can be developed:
* Living from the Self... feminine and masculine soul life.
* Your self-understanding grows as you learn how to listen within to your experiences and to receive from your soul life. You begin to live more fully from your real, whole and natural Self.
* You see more clearly how your outer situations reflect your soul-life and journey. Something changes within when this happens. You also experience less unhealthy attachment and a greater power to make conscious choices. Even without trying to change yourself or situations you become more self-accepting and accepting of 'what is', and your life then often unfolds more easily.
* Living from your authentic Self connects you with the energies of life! This is healing and nourishing. It rekindles your life energy and helps you see your next steps and how to care for yourself. You feel more able to live with joy and awareness from the divine qualities of your feminine or masculine essence.
* Relating with soul... soul-care, love and relatedness.
* Whether you are seeking to establish better friendships, enhance quality relating, or deepen in intimacy and sacred belonging with your life companion, relating with authenticity from your heart and soul is the only real and sustainable path.
* Soul-care and guidance work enables you to experience the deepest, most healing and fulfilling relationships possible. It enables you to express your reality, positive qualities and your essence as love more naturally and effectively. You begin to rest into your capacity for building safety, trust, respect and intense joy in relating.
* When both partners know themselves as individuals and are dedicated to their evolution as souls any challenges are resolvable as healing opportunities. Relating becomes a place for growing in love, a way of the heart and sharing of a sanctuary for your soul-life.
* The soul at work... creating and achieving with soul.
* The soul is at work in our lives all of the time. By paying attention to your inner life you develop greater ability to bring the insights, wisdom, gifts, creativity and resources of your inner world into more effective use in all areas of your living, including your work life.
* Natural soul care enables you to discover and refine your understanding of how to live your life purpose. Some people already have an 'opus' - a life work that expresses this. Others have a sense of it, or at least the desire to clarify what that might be, and are yet to express it in their work lives.
* A soul-centered approach brings a better experience of life at work, enabling you to better manage yourself and your project. Its particularly useful wherever your project or goal seems challenged and whenever your confidence, clarity or motivation is really being tested and leading to stress.
* Life thresholds... transformation and crises of the soul.
* Life thresholds are times of major life transition where your previous sense of your Self and life undergo deep revision. This can involve substantial loss and a major inner challenge or crises where you are in new and unknown territory. What was familiar has gone or is falling away and what is to come is yet to be clear.
* These times of being 'betwixt and between' have been referred to as 'dark nights of the soul'. With the letting go of autumn there can be an empty, dark or fallow time of winter before any spring. Here you have to negotiate an unknown passage or journey from your old way of life into a new Self that is yet to be known.
* With soul-care these endings can become new beginnings yet still be difficult to manage. Healing and recovery are sometimes hard won yet can be eased and made more possible with caring and skilled spiritual companioning for your inner life.
* A shaman's path... the soul, nature and the cosmos.
* The shaman was the traditional medicine woman or man who was a healer and seer of the experiences of the soul, life and spirit. Today, the archetypal way of the shaman's path is accessible to those who feel called into a soul journey that more deeply embraces the ways of the living earth community and cosmos.
* Your inner shamanic path is an adventure of Self-discovery which draws on the sacred heritage of classical shamanism to connect you deeply with the pulse of creation. On this journey you refine your awareness and way of being with traditional self-healing skills and transformational practices.
* You are supported in exploring your soul's path from healing into awakening. This is like the birthing of the new feminine and masculine soul in our time as it embodies and embraces the new energies and consciousness of heaven and earth.
* Your sacred nature... cultivating divine aliveness.
* As you open into your human and spiritual potential you develop the growing strength to live your depth with authenticity and grace. Receiving the care and guidance that naturally flows from your soul life is essential for the healing necessary to recognise, honour, express and fulfil your spiritual potential.
* The guidance and practices of soul-care support this journey into living from your sacred nature by providing ways to cultivate your own natural divine aliveness. As you live more from your heart and soul the aliveness and bliss of your own soul power and sacred nature becomes more palpable and accessible.
* As you cultivate divine aliveness you become more consciously aware, in each moment, of the responses to life and in the Self that are of greatest truth and value. By honouring your sacred nature you live from a more whole and blissful way of being that offers a deep 'yes' into the love of the new consciousness.
Your program consists of ten one-hour sessions in person, by phone or skype. These help clarify your current life and inner life experiences and process. From each session the next part of your program is developed and provided to you. In this way your own soul life becomes clearer to you as your personal inner teacher, healer, guide and coach.
The soul-centered care and support that you receive helps you to develop and strengthen the creative and guiding power of this inner relationship. This empowers you to create, relate and live more fully from your whole nature with whatever is most in need of awareness and addressing. We forward each part of your program to you online after each soul-life session (possibly with some recommended reading, at times, by post).
The programs are very reasonably priced at $950. This includes your ten one-hour soul-life coaching sessions as well as each associated set of practices, exercises, guidance or readings. It does not include accommodation, transport or meals if held as a retreat.
Just call or email to discuss these. We can prepare a program that best suits you.
"There are times in our journey when we need more than advice to really grow or even just to solve a problem. I yearned to access power from within to lift me when I needed strength in my business and personal situations. I was disconnected from any real resources, emotionally charged and unbalanced in my thinking and actions. I was introduced to Earth Institute's natural approach to inner work with the archetypes. This gave me a real sense of wisdom for creating the necessary change. This was supported by being shown my exact position, needs and necessary responses.
The work with archetypes made me realise my Inner Hero had gone on holidays, my Sacred Warrior was asleep, my Inner Shaman couldn't see, and my Loving self was lonely!! In essence I was in a victimised and immature state of frustration, lacking foundation, happiness or control. Within the first half of a mentoring session my disposition became clearer to me and my inner anxieties were relieved and substantially released. By the end of that first session specific, soulful, earth-based shamanic practices had been recommended to address my inner challenges and situation. Just hours later my world vibrated back, my senses became more aware, the voice of the earth got louder and I was lead to a place in nature where my archetypes effortlessly re-engaged me with inner POWER, CLARITY, TRUTH and VISION.
My Inner Hero is back - I have balanced knowingness of Self and my place in the world.
My Sacred Warrior now stands strong - my confidence, courage and boundaries are present and well used.
My Shaman Self can see and create - I have clear visions, intuitive energy and reliable knowing of my 'next steps'.
My Loving Self is smiling - life and relating seems lighter and I appreciate many more things about my world."
- Dean S.
"I first went to see Paul Perfrement at the Earth Institute on the recommendation of a friend. I had no expectations and, if I am honest, no firm idea of why I was going or what I might get out of it. I did have a general feeling that life was good but lacking something, that I had no sense of direction or purpose beyond simply 'doing the right thing' and looking forward to retirement!
In two short months, I have had my mind opened to a fresh view of the World and my place in it. It is so extremely difficult to put into words how this is beginning to change the way I see most aspects of my life. It has been a subtle and gently fluctuating awakening to new possibilities and perspectives that I believe will continue indefinitely.
I am beginning to see and to seek that which is authentic in myself and the people round me giving, among many benefits, a deepened sense of value for my good friends and a better 'people radar'. Less desirable behaviours and events seem to be somehow easier to see in a constructive light and therefore much less stressful and much easier to deal with. I feel increasingly less judgemental. I feel as though life's journey has a larger purpose, although I don't know what that may be as yet. It is exciting and energising to explore the possibilities this offers.
It is very early days in what promises to be a long and rewarding journey. I am immensely grateful to Paul for starting me on this road."
- Rob W.